Friday, February 16, 2007

Hello Fellow Gourmets ....and Gourmands!

The idea for this blog came about last week, after I'd had a disappointing experience at a hyped-up restaurant. I wanted to post a review but found, to my chagrin, that it's impossible to do so on the main sites. I enjoy reading 'professional' reviews by the likes of Joanne Kates and James Chatto. But if I can recognize them when they're seated next to me (or most often, I'm at the least favoured table in the house and they're across the room at the best), then so can restauranteurs, chefs, maitre d's and everyone else who works in this industry. I want to provide a place where regular folks can find reviews by other regular folks. So read on, dine out, and write in.

PS: The first few posts will be posted today, as I've been dining out quite a bit in the last week and have a lot to dish.

No comments: